Escort Girls in Brampton
While many suburbanites now call Toronto home, a huge number would deny the fact they were ever spawned North of Bloor. Regardless, there are often tell-tale signs that prove otherwise.
1. You swear the burgers at Sonny's are way better than anything in Toronto. And if you've ever been there at 3am you've witnessed drunk dudes drinking ketchup from the dispenser.
2. You used to hang out at Bramalea City Centre's food court after school to see your friends from other schools, but you had to try and "borrow" a bus ticket from someone else to get there.
3. You went to Silver City Movie Theatre in Trinity Commons every Friday night, not to watch a movie but to hang out, gossip and show off new outfits.
4. You remember the "old" Shopper's World including the best Pizza Hut there ever was (it had a SUNDAE BAR). There also used to be a Jumbo Video where everyone would score free popcorn and rent video games.
5. You had a birthday party at McDonald's on Queen St. or Main St. as a child. As an adult you visited the same McDonald's and wait 20-minutes in line only to have the cashier kiss their teeth at you and give you the wrong order. Other birthday party destinations include Laser Quest and Discovery Zone.
6. You've attended at least half a dozen birthday parties at Professor's Lake Recreation Centre and one dance at Loafer's Lake.
7. You've gone ice skating at Gage Park and attempted to spend New Year's Eve there. Other forms of entertainment were the Century Gardens waterslide or the Balmoral Rope.
8. You know that at the Dairy Queen on Queen St the lines are ridiculous in the summer and you are going to be served by a 14 year-old with braces who doesn't put close to enough Oreo in your Blizzard.
9. You know how to properly spell and pronounce 'Chinguacousy'.
10. You were born at Peel Memorial Hospital and will never call is William Osler Health Centre.